Several months ago, we paired some of you with writing partners.
We’ve heard from many of you that you are truly enjoying the experience and that you feel having a partner has pushed you to look at your work differently and to grow as writers.
Now, we’re ready to make some more matches.
For those of you who aren’t matched up yet and are curious, here’s a brief rundown of what a writing partner can do for you:
1) Discuss ideas before you write
2) Read your piece before you post it
3) Point out typos, incorrect word usage, check your grammar
4) Help refine your piece
5) Point out areas in the piece needing improvement
6) Help figure out how to accomplish improvements
7) Provide encouragement
If you’re interested in being paired with a writing partner, or if you feel as though you would like a new partner who can offer new insight onto your work, please leave your name, twitter handle, and blog name in the comments and we'll get you all set up.