Monday, November 8, 2010

We All Have a Bag of Tricks

We all need places where we can go for inspiration, answers, motivation, and insight.
So, I thought I'd show you a handful of my favorite sites and I'm hoping that you'll reciprocate and leave your favorite in the comments.
Ready? Here are mine:
If you're feeling that evil writer's block, stop by and check out:
Interested in checking out a site that fosters a connection between women writers, authors, editors, publishers, and readers? Stop by and visit:
Want a not-so-gentle nudge to get moving? Try:
Looking for a fun writing exercise? Hop over to:
Interested in joining in an amazing writing community? Don't miss:
Want to get inside the head of a former literary agent? Visit:
If you're in need of some grammar refreshers, check out:
Okay, I've shown you mine, now you show me yours!

No comments: